08 Apr Automatic Test Pass Strood
Automatic Test Pass Strood Congratulations to Reice from Strood on passing his practical driving test on the first go with just one driving fault on 7th April.
Reice originally started with his instructor Dave Bond, learning manual, following in the footsteps of his brother who had previously passed with Redy2Drive, but when his instructor changed over to fully electric, which are all fully automatic, he decided that he would change as well as he had all intentions of buying an automatic car anyway. All the best Reice from your driving instructor Dave Bond & all the team at Redy2Drive Automatic & Electric Driving School.Automatic Test Pass Strood. www.redy2drive.co.uk
Driving School Strood – Premier Driving Lessons.
- Automatic & Electric Driving Lessons Strood
- Highly trained driving instructors needed to pass your practical exam.
- We offer large discounts for block bookings of 10 lessons.
- Progression through the driving school syllabus.
- Proven system ensures our driving instructors follow best practice
- Report Cards detail every step of your driving progress.
- Get a better understanding of your practical by passing your theory exam as soon as possible.
If you’re looking for a Professional Driving School that comes highly recommended with a particularly high first time pass rate we are the school for you. Redy2Drive Driving School serves the county of Kent bringing you the highly trained driving instructors you need to pass your practical driving test.
Our instructors offer a wide variety of levels of experience, however all bring the very latest techniques & methods to the table.
As mentioned in our opening paragraph we are particularly proud of our first time pass rate which is considerably above the national average. What is our secret? We have a proven system that ensures that our driving instructors follow our best practice guidelines & procedures.
Our structured system will feature a complete plan of action broken down for you so you can see where you are up to with regard to your progress within the driving school syllabus & what you need to do to get to the level where you are ready to take your test.